Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Artists Sketchbook & Goodbye

I'm leaving for the Quilting Arts Caribbean Quilt Cruise soon, but just wanted to let you know that the current issue of Artist's Sketchbook magazine has a wonderful Artist Profile on me and my Fragment Journals. As of this post, they haven't updated their website for the new issue yet, but I hope you'll have a chance to check it out on your local newsstand. My "Start and the Art will Follow" tips are also on the Inspirations page. And of course there are other juicy, inspiring articles including one on artist's private studios.

Also, before I return, the news about my Art & Soul Italy and Portland, Oregon classes will be available ~ March 1st, I believe. So check it out. Lots of reading and planning to do while I'm gone. ENJOY!

9 comments:

Misty Mawn said...

A cruise in the Caribbean...now that sounds hard to beat! Have a great safe trip!

I cannot wait to get my hands on that issue of Artist's Sketchbook!

firstborn studio said...

will be scouring the b&n this weekend for this issue!
bravo!

Scraps of my Life said...

I didn't think you would have time for another post before you went-enjoy it!! I will be looking forward to hearing all about it when you return...have a great time!!Love,Lynn!!

claudine hellmuth said...

yay on the article!! have a great trip!!

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

oh where oh where can we get this magazine...is it new? minnie

Delila said...

Your art is marvelous and very inspiring!

Funky Art Queen said...

Love your work! I signed up for your coaching session at Art Fest in Dallas in May. Excited to meet you and everyone there.
Lesley

Corinne said...

Lesley,
i just received a call from the largest magazine shop in the city telling me that my issue of Quilting Arts is in so i now have twice the excellent reason to brave the snow and freezing rain to chase down Q.A. and 'your' issue of Artist's Sketchbook!! --can't wait to see how well they've treated you :-)

i know from your other list that you're back from the wonderful Carribean and it all sounds too fabulous. i'm fighting torn tendons in my foot --no sewing-- and pneumonia after two rounds of bronchitis so i'm feeling sorry for myself. reading about someone else's triumphs and joys is *exactly* what i need!!!

cheers,
Corinne

Loretta said...

I finally got a copy of Artist's Sketchbook and I love your article.