Wednesday, March 08, 2006

DVDs Ready!

I just got word that my DVD is ready! I am so excited. You can watch a Quicktime preview HERE and see Creative Catalyst Production for more info. If you love collage or fabric, or collage AND fabric, then this is the DVD for you.

I have a nice long post to make about my cruise and the sun (and rain) and the beautiful sights and colors I saw in the Caribbean. Here's a sneak preview. Stay tuned for more soon.
P.S. How does anyone ever find time to keep their blog updated?????

3 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

yay! so glad to see the DVD is ready! I can't wait to see it, the preview is AMAZING :)

Cindy O'Leary said...

I just ordered it after watching the preview--looks like so much fun! I'm hoping it'll lure my muse back into my studio...she's been missing lately! I'll let you know if she makes an appearance. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Scraps of my Life said...

I just saw this post...I am going to order it now too-can't wait to see you in D.C. in April!!!I am soooo excited!!!Love,Lynn!!