Saturday, March 18, 2006

One More Thing...

As I was working on the previous blog entry, I received notice that four of my Journal Quilts had been accepted for publication. The Journal Quilt project began in 2002 and consists of 8.5 x 11" quilts - one per month. The resulting quilts from hundreds of participants have been exhibited at all of the Quilt Festivals every year.

Karey Bresenhan, President of Quilts Inc. purchased my 2002 Journal Quilts for the Quilts Inc. collection. These four quilts are the ones selected for the book - just four among hundreds that will be published by Quilting Arts, LLC. It's sure to be a "must have".

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Congrats Lesley--very cool. I absolutely love the one that is pictured on the far right, with a background that looks rusty and the 3 x 4 grid of photos on black. I look forward to the book coming out!

Loretta said...

Wow! Can't wait to see them and the entire book. Such a great idea and surely I have time to participate...sooner or later!

Scraps of my Life said...

Lynn said-Congrats-can't wait to see book-it will be great!!I have had to move my Blog-I will explain in an private email to you....Love,Lynn!!!

jenclair said...

Congratulations! I'm eager to see the book, so much better to hold a book and enjoy them whenever you feel like it.