Friday, June 23, 2006

Introducing

Kathryn Elizabeth Riley
7:37 pm, June 22, 2006
7 lbs 13 oz, 19"


Proud grandmother is off to California this weekend (alas, not Boston, where Kathryn is...she didn't consult my schedule before arriving) for the opening of the Women of Influence show at the Fresno Art Museum. There's a journal making class at the museum on Monday. I hope you can stop in to see the show, or even take the class. Hopefully I'll be so busy I won't feel bad about not being with Kathryn. I must remind myself we have many, many years ahead of us to snuggle, tell stories, sing, dance and make art together.

8 comments:

Kim Carney said...

Precious!

Loretta said...

She's as gorgeous as her two sisters. Blessings to all the family!

ACey said...

these children are botticelli-level beautiful!

Lynn Simpson said...

Congratulations to Everyone-due to the wonders of Modern technology you can introduce her to the Entire UNIVERSE with a press of a button...unbelievable-those girls are going to break some hearts when they get older!!! Love to Everyone!! LYNN!!

Elle said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

Sioux said...

Kathryn is beautiful!

Karen said...

congratulations!!! what a cutie! I would love to see that exhibit too- good luck! & give that little snuggle bunny lots of kisses.

Roberta said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful life, little girl!