Monday, July 03, 2006

Proud Hannah

Hannah is my grandma name. There were just too many grand and great grands competing for the same name, so I chose this one. It comes from Roman Mythology, hana meaning a clan matriarch, grandmother. Deep, huh? I ran off to see my new grandbaby, Kathryn, taking a spur of the moment road trip last Thursday - the day after I got home from Fresno, CA. Now have to prepare for my teaching trip this weekend at Idyllwild Art Center in the San Jacinto Mountains of California - this time my husband is coming with me. I'll write more when I return.

Happy 4th!

8 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

awwwwwwww!!! so cute!!

Deb said...

Bee you tee ful - both of you!

Deb

Lynn Simpson said...

Gorgeous grandma Hannah and grandbaby!!! Love,Lynn

Karen said...

my, my, my, she is beautiful! what a little peanut :)

Maggie said...

she is adorable!
I will remember that name for when I'm a grandma!!

Maggie

Stampcat2 said...

Wonderful....I love the photo

Sandy

Hanna said...

Kathryn is just too cute, and you too! Great name, I kind of like it.... ;-)

kind regards from Sweden

Funky Art Queen said...

Beautiful grandaughter Lesley!