Monday, August 21, 2006

Custom Fragments


I have just added a link on this blog, and a page on my website for you to order custom Fragments, should you be so inclined. I have also deleted Gallery 1 on the website to make way for more later on this year. Gallery 2 will be going soon too, so if you have any interest in seeing it before it leaves (for old times sake), take a LOOK now. It's interesting how much my work has changed (and not changed) since 2000. Above:
When you become quiet, it just dawns on you ~ Thomas Edison

2 comments:

nina said...

the original lesley fragment - very original, very you, no matter how many (and there are so many) who try to imitate. i love it! LOVE it. xoxo

pedalpower said...

Your work is stunning. I'm going to enjoy catching up on all the previous posts. Congrats on the article in ME's Home Companion!