Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Color Purple

Because sometimes, I just like to be silly and have fun....and besides, I'm too darn busy to post anything of substance!
You Are Grape

You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.
People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.
You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.
People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

7 comments:

nina said...

true blue, dear heart, true blue. xo

Cindy O. said...

Thanks for the diversion when I should be crossing things off my list for Portland! BTW, I'm a 'grape' too! Se you soon, cindy

Plain Jane said...

hmm, I'm grape too. Do you suppose everyone is, or just all the people that read your blog!

Lynn Simpson said...

I qm grape too-I think that all us "artmakers" are PURPLE!!! I love to read your Blog!!! Lynn from Merrie Olde England!!!!

Katie said...

Too funny ... I'm grape too!

peg keeney said...

Hi there Leslie

I am a Yellow

Happy and all-around cherrful, you make it your mission to brighten everybody's day. You're painfully optimistic, always making it so that the clouds will go away
hugs
Peg

Corky said...

Lesley - I replied to your earlier email about the slides, but you obviously didn't get it. I've answered your 2nd email, but in case I'm going to your spam filter, wanted you to know I am trying to reach you. Corky