Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Something to Ponder

Here is something to ponder while I am away. Why am I collecting photos of rust you may ask. I've been playing with FLICKR. What a source of inspiration! It's too early to tell you anything, but you'll find out what I'm up to some day in the future.

I am headed to the Chicago Quilt Festival tomorrow, and so is snow. Wish me luck that my plane can land tomorrow.

I have a couple of trips scheduled in May, back to Chicago for quilt guild classes and Art & Soul in both Virginia and ITALY! All of those classes are full, but there is still room in my July class at Idyllwild Art Center in the mountains of Southern California. It's a beautiful and inspirational place to take a class, so check it out. Remember, I won't be teaching next year, so if you've ever wanted to take a class with me, now's the time. (hint, hint)

6 comments:

Juliann said...

I want to take a class but Chicago, Italy, and Virginia are not on my routes - for now I will have to be content with reading your blog and your books
happy travels

annie said...

hey lesley...i wish you could see the rusty photos i have been taking since last summer. i am so drawn to them...love these photos...have fun at the quilt show...take care...annie

Tanaya said...

Travel safely! It is very wet and slushy here, in Chicago...but not too terrible. Flights are delayed a bit, but still landing at O'Hare.

I am signed up for (and very excited to take) your Mixed Media class on Saturday!

Ro Bruhn said...

Fabulous pictures Lesley, I love rust.
Enjoy your trip, you can keep the snow, we still have lovely sunshine here, it's set to stay for awhile longer.

Ro

Laura Krasinski said...

See you on Sat.. in class have a safe trip... Laura K

Judy said...

Great photo's -all sounds very mysterious but exciting. Have fun at the quilt show.