Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ciao!


Today I depart for Italy ~ once a dream, now a reality. I am a sponge, ready to absorb it all. To drink in the color, the sights, the history and culture. This is my Italian journal, crafted with rich Tuscan color, luscious painted pages waiting to be filled with musings, memories, mystery and wonder. A simple book structure, really, able to expand and grow with me along the way.

I may have internet access. I may have time to blog. But then again, I may just be too immersed in the experience to deal with modern technology...Ciao, bella.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Have a wonderful time as you no doubt will. ciao xo

Loretta said...

Ciao, senorita! Buona fortuna!!

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Bon voyage. Have a great time.

Donna said...

Oh...it will be fabulous. Matching the journal you made to chronicle everything. Can't wait to hear about it. So glad I found your blog. I've admired your work for a long time!

Ro Bruhn said...

Have a wonderful time Lesley. I can't wait to see your journal
Ro
xo