Monday, March 10, 2008

Do You Subscribe to Embellishments?

Embellishments is the weekly online newsletter on fiber and mixed media trends published by Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. The most recent one appeared in my mailbox today and there was my article, Stash Building - As Easy as 1·2·3 by Lesley Riley. I'll be doing a series of articles for this FREE newsletter over the coming months. I'm sure you don't want to miss any tidbits, so be sure to sign-up now.

PS You can view back-issues online. Look for my complete article in Issue #72.

2 comments:

Lisa Cook said...

I saw this just yesterday and it prompted me to say to myself...."ya gotta just do some playing with materials over spring break!" Thanks for the push. I just posted some pics of children's artwork on my blog which also is telling me to "play." And so I shall!
Your green quilt is stunning.
Your boxes of destash are so tempting.
A visual feast!
Thank you.

Catherine said...

I can't wait to have a moment to breath to try this!! THANKS for sharing your techniques with us!