Saturday, March 01, 2008

Ebay Time!

Up for bid - two jam-packed boxes of mixed media fodder. As promised, I've listed the first 2 of many Priority Mail boxes of goodies from my stash. The top box is entitled Words & Letters, and is full of all things wordy and alphabetical ~ conversation cards, fortune-telling cards, and a load of letter and number tiles. It is all spelled out for you on Ebay in the complete listing, along with some close-up photos.

Box #2, Grunge, has less than pristine items made of metal, wood, and glass, as well as Tim Holtz's no longer available Distressibles book, selling on Amazon for $28 and up!!! There's gold in them thar boxes I tell ya.

If you don't see anything you like this time, keep checking back. I hope to get a box or 2 on Ebay each week until I'm done. Fabric will be the last thing to go, because that's what I have the most of and it's the hardest to part with.

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid. ~JRR Tolkien

1 comment:

Halo Hill said...

Hi Lesley, even your photos are artful. Awesome!

Sheila from Art & Soul Portland Class

halohill.blogspot.com