Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Announcing...

It's so hard to have to keep my mouth shut about some things, but today I can share. Cate Prato, editor at Cloth paper Scissors has a new book coming out soon and I have a piece in it. Doesn't it look yummy! Quilting Arts will be taking pre-orders for it soon (10% discount to QA & CPS subscribers.) And you can pre-order and read more about Mixed-Media Self-Portraits: Inspiration & Techniques on Amazon.

I have 3 other big things to announce and share but my hands have been so full with Riley I cannot get all the finishing details pulled together. Fortunately I have a little mini-vacation from babysitting the rest of this week so I will try to get everything ready and posted for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Gosh, you and Jane LaFazio are both in this book -- so guess I can't resisting buying it!